Being as food obsessed as I am, there’s nothing more exciting than finding vegan products at your favorite grocery store. It’s even more exciting when you find these vegan products are relatively cheap!
When I’m shopping on a budget, my favorite place to go is Trader Joe’s. They have a great selection of vegan foods for even better prices.
On my most recent trip I picked up:
- Spiced Apple Cider
- Cornbread Crisps (these are AMAZING)
- 2 Vegan Tikka Masala Microwave Dinners
- Chocolate Almond Granola Cereal
- Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Spice Granola Bark
- A Brown Rice Avocado Sushi Roll
- A small bottle of Spiced Apple Cider (Not pictured because I have not will power and drank it before I took this picture)
And, all of these products only cost me…….
Vegan products can get expensive depending on what you buy. For example, faux meat products can get pretty pricey depending on the brand. However, I like to share the things I buy and what I pay for them to show that eating vegan is is doable, and you can definitely find many great products while on a budget!